caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

My Pandora Icon has left my phone and I can't find it it or

Customer Question

My Pandora Icon has left my phone and I can't find it it or how to get it back. I also want to upgrade to a new type of service you now offer. please help! please call my phone at(###) ###-#### My name is Leslie. I cannot workout or clean the house without you guys. PLEASE get back to me! (by pnone, I rarely check my computer). Thanks, hurry?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Are you talking about my cell phone?
JA: No. I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: My cmputer is a Dell. Please call me on the phone.
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?
Customer: I don't know. I have never had to provide this info before to you guys, I just run pandora through my Iphone6SE
JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This has nothing to do with my computer! My phone lost all it's data suddenly last week and I have lost my I cloud and all my pictures. Apple could only restore 1/3 of my contact list and you guys were one of the most important people I lost. Cant you call me?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what do you mean?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Im confused that my phone went down a few days ago and I lost a ton of info. Apple could not restore my icloud but could restore most of my contacts. You guys were fine until the middle of my hike today. Then you and your icon were gone.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Pandora is rated 12+. Check Settings > General > Restrictions and make sure you don't have any set for apps.

Waiting your feedback or a rating