Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I tried to renew my Kaspersky spyware which I bought thru

Customer Question

I tried to renew my Kaspersky spyware which I bought thru best buy. I downloaded part of it but had to leave the sight. It will not let me go back to that sight . You have charged my credit card but I keep getting warnings that it has expired.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Emachnie pretty old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: going on 5days I can't anywhere to trouble shoot + I'm 65 do I need say more!!???
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Please be advised that we are not Kaspersky but an independent support website, if you wish to continue I can help direct you in how to get the software installed on your computer. please let me know. Jay