Sina Serati
Sina Serati, Software Guy
Experience:  Software Engineer
98692569

I have paid two amounts in the last month or so but you keep

Customer Question

I have paid two amounts in the last month or so but you keep telling me my avast premier is outof date, I have just paid another $69. or or so which says I am covered but your out of date message keeps coming up. I do not understand the download insructions.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: laptop/microsoft
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Software
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am fed up with this and don't have time to waste. Once I have paid my update fee that should be the end of it and I should be automatically connected. The update should be automatic as you have removed money from my account. You have all my details already, The last time I updated was only a month or so ago and you gave me the wrong billing address. I notified you of the mistake but could not get any satisfactory response from Avast.
Expert:  Sina Serati replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting Just Ask, were you trying to get in touch with Avast computer protection?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i WANT TO SPEAK TO A PERSON - NOT A MACHINE
TELephone ME ON (08) 9795 7419
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel