Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a standing account, but I have a new email address…

Customer Question
I have a standing...

I have a standing account, but I have a new email address and I can not set up my Kasperskys safe money that I just purchased because of the email situation

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I'm talking to you...

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to install the secure safe money that they said I had to have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I want my to be able to ask questions when I'm trying to get something done.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
4/1/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Would it be OK If I connected and had a look?
Thanks
Kevin