Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Mac OSX 10.8.5 user on a Mac Mini 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 with…

Customer Question
Mac OSX 10.8.5 user on...
Mac OSX 10.8.5 user on a Mac Mini 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 with 8GB of memory...
I have a video project in need of specific help.
In short, its a video, capture on an iPhone 6 of an Orchestra playing a David Bowie Tribute in a Cathedral. I'd like the Statues of the Saints in the Background of the shot to "Move to the Music".
I've attempted to discuss with Adobe professionals online about this. They recommended Adobe After Effects CC 2014. This version comes with Mocca.
My limited experience in this area is why I'm online asking for guidance. I'd like a portion of this video where the handheld camera is at its stillist (sp) to get the Saints (statues) swaying to the Music of David Bowie.
Thanks!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
forgot... the footage from the suggested software will eventually be imported/used in an iMovie '11 file.
4/1/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Would it be OK If I connected and had a look?
Thanks
Kevin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What do you need, specifically, to have a look at?