Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just gave my credit card info to get anser to why you do…

Customer Question
I just gave my...

I just gave my credit card info to get anser to why you do not recognize my password ***** I KNOW is correct & the whatever says I have an already established account which I have never established & so I do not know the password ***** that & they sent a temp password ***** my email address which I cannot get because it is in the vault which I cannot open. Criminy

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Who? for insatance. I contacted Symantec because that is what I was told to do & they sent me to this site.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Frankly it seems like a bunch of scam. I subscribe to Norton & I just want to talk to them to get the vault to open. I have had Norton for several years & this is the first time I haave had any trouble with them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Look. I have already tried to talk to a soft ware expert & got derailed by who & what. I already gave my $5. credit card info but not getting anywhere so I think I am being scammed.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
4/1/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Would it be OK If I connected and had a look?
Thanks
Kevin