Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My Pandora on my telephone plays one song and stops why is

Customer Question

My Pandora on my telephone plays one song and stops why is that
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: its a Samsung ass 6
JA: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Probably about a year ago and what I've tried is calling AT&T to walk me through it and its still not working. I bought it about a year and a half ago
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What app do you use to play the one Pandora song?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Pandora

Is it always the one same song you try to play?

Have you tried playing a Playlist instead ? if that's not the problem, then why would a second play after the first is done? unless you had the Options in the Pandora app set that way. Have you examined the Options of the Pandora app? I suggest one that enables 'play all songs' or 'Shuffle' for a random order of songs played, etc.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Russell, what happens is I go to the park and do a 6 mile walk it used to stay on all the time because I love the fifties but now it's playing one song cutting off I did the shuffle one song cutting off I did ***** ***** one song cutting off so its like I have to stop and replay another song just to get through the 6 mile walk and that is annoying
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yall have alreadt deducted 36 dollars out of my account so is next???

I advise you to consider whether you have a program that is shutting off the WiFi (or the whole phone) to save power. If the WiFi is shut off, and if the songs are coming through WiFi, then having your WiFi shut down shortly after you start listening to one song, will cause the next song's loading to cut off and not happen, stopping Pandora's playback.

Also look under Settings, under Data Management, and make sure Background Data can continue even when the screen has turned Off. Make sure it is not set to Restricted - that definitely can cause the problem you're having.

Let me know whether that helps, please.

As for your question about charges: I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us