Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to open a file in quarto Pro and the screen

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to open a file in quarto Pro and the screen comes on plank

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It is a Dell Desk top

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: This sounds important. The computer expert will definitely help you with this. I'm going to connect you with a computer expert who has 5316 happy customers and a 4.7 out of 5 Rating. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

No I just need help recovering My File.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
3/22/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is this happening with a particular file? Or just ANY of your old files?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess