Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just renewed my Norton antivirus software and it tells me…

Customer Question
I just renewed my...

I just renewed my Norton antivirus software and it tells me that it connot be downloaded onto my computer cuz now I have Windows 10 from 7

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have a Toshiba laptop with windows10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not until I tried to install Norton

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

No I got the update on my Ipad but not laptop

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
3/21/2017
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. If you had an older version of Norton, try uninstalling it first then install the new version.

Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you today.
it would be helpful to know a bit more about the issue you are facing.
Do you have Norton on a disk or its on a download link in your email?