Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Acrobat DC, I added the blue background on editable fields…

Customer Question
Acrobat DC, I added the...
Acrobat DC, I added the blue background on editable fields and now I want to move them but I don't know how. please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
3/22/2017
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

It sounds like you want to remove the blue background on the editable fields of a PDF document, is this correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no, i want to move it. if can't, I want to remove and put it on a new place.

Thank you. I will need to remotely access your computer from here to best assist you with this problem. Are you at the computer now and would you like me to do this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you just give me the instruction so I can do it myself? thanks

Hello, here are some instructions on moving Form Fields in Acrobat DC:

Move individual form fields

You can move form fields by simply dragging them. For greater precision in less time, you can use special features that align them with each other, adjust the spacing between them, and center them on the page.

• If you are not in the form editing mode, choose Tools > Prepare Form.

• Select one or more form fields that you want to move.

• Do one of the following:

• To move to an approximate location, drag the selected form fields to the new location.

Tip: To constrain movement to a horizontal or vertical direction, begin dragging, and then press Shift while continuing to drag the selection.

• To move to a specific location, right-click the field and choose Properties. Then click the Position tab, and set the Position values.

• To move either horizontally or vertically in small increments, press the arrow keys to nudge the selected form field into position.

• To move the form field to the exact center of a page, choose Edit > Cut, navigate to the desired page, and then choose Edit > Paste.

Note: Fields are placed in the center of the page only the first time they’re pasted. Additional pasted fields are offset from the previously pasted field.

Please let me know if those instructions help solve your issue.

If that works for you, I would greatly appreciate it if you take a minute to rate my service. If not, we can work together to find another solution to fix this issue for you. Thank you.