Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I get my contacts another company says my computer…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my contacts another company says my computer has been hacked?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

My computer is Dell ubl inspiron one

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of I was just charged with Just answer for 31 .oo and also a tech help fee

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
3/21/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Did you receive a strange call telling you that your computer was hacked?

Are you able to use the computer just fine now?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I called on 3-04 2017 and had a charge of $6.00 and $31.00. I cannot get my contacts?

Thank you for writing back with that information. And are your contacts stored in your computer? Are you using an email program like MS Outlook?