Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I've had a Flickr account since 2009. It contains over

Customer Question
I've had a Flickr...

I've had a Flickr account since 2009. It contains over twelve thousand photos. Recently I've had trouble with login and password ***** the name/login on the account has changed to a new one. The old account with its 12000 photos is gone and I can't seem to find any way to contact Yahoo help or Flickr support. I don't know what to do if I've lost these 12000 photos. I thought they were safe online. There is no phone support for Yahoo. Is there for Flickr? I will be grateful for any help. I'm really upset.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

For a week . . with the long in issues. Just TODAY all of the old account photos are gone and a new empty account exists on Flickr.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to get my Flickr Photos back online.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
3/21/2017
Software technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.
When were you last able to access it?

Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there

Please let us know when you could last access your account

Thank you