Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have been a customer for several years and have recently

Customer Question

I have been a customer for several years and have recently received a warning that my service is about to expire. I previously received a notice that it would be renewed automatically. and today received an email that it had be renewed. Please confirm my status.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: My email address is***@******.***
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I am aware of.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

So I can assist you please specify What company or service is it that you are inquiring about?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am enquiring to determine whether my service has been renewed as indicated in the attached email:Dear ***** Stroud,Your Kaspersky Internet Security (3 Devices, 1 Year Subscription Renewal) has been automatically renewed! Your award-winning Kaspersky Lab protection has been extended for another subscription term and no action is required. Please note – It may take up to 24 hours for your new expiration date to be updated in your product. Thank you for choosing Kaspersky Lab!
Your Order Summary is below. Please keep this email as your proof of purchase. Please note – Your statement will show DRI*Kaspersky.com as the merchant for this purchase.
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Lets check if your software updated the subscription status.. heres how

1. Open the main application window.
  2. In the bottommost pane of the main application window, click the button.

The Licensing window opens.

3. In the Licensing window that opens, click the Verify Subscription Status button.

if you see an error, or it doesnt show another year has been added on, send a reply and let me know and I will help you repair the issue, if needed.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.