Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

How do I update card info with microsoft, I am paying $9.99

Customer Question

how do I update card info with microsoft
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am paying $9.99 per month for office 365
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: updates is not what I am asking--I received notice that my credit card was no longer in use-therefore, I am wanting to give your company a new number.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. In this case, you need to access your Microsoft account so that you can update your payment information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess