Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I was charged $146.89...automatic withdrawal from my

Customer Question

I was charged $146.89...automatic withdrawal from my Chequing account on january 05th at 11:42 am. Why was I not notified about the renewal? More importantly, why was I not given any notification about the increase and renewal? You are promoting $39.99 for new customers. I have been a loyal customer and my fees have gone up every year...why? And....after viewing my installed programs, Symantec is nowhere to be found! So...one question....Why am I paying an increased amount without any notification for absolutely no virus protection???? My email is***@******.***
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I have owned it for 5 years
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just microsoft...
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I appreciate the reply. My phone # is: 1-***-***-****
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues with your Norton antivirus software. I believe the renewal notification was sent through email but was sent to the junk or spam folder. If you do not have Norton product installed, or if you do not want to continue using Norton, then I can assist you in requesting for a refund for your automatic renewal. I can also assist you (using Secure Remote Assistance) in obtaining an antivirus program that is free and more secure than Norton.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess