Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I uninstalled Mcaffe on my phone and it locked my phone and

Customer Question
wants a unlock code JA: How...
i uninstalled Mcaffe on my phone and it locked my phone and wants a unlock code
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: some
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i tryed reboots but no luck
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
1/6/2017
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. I just need a little additional information.

What is the make and model of your phone?

What is the exact message you are seeing on the phone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
htc one a9
McAfee your device is locked
to unlock enter pin

Thank you for the info. If you no longer have the PIN, you can reset it through McAfee. Here is the page to do that:

http://bitli.es/DMWYCq

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I went to the site you sent but I still can not get a unlock pin.

What happens when you try? If you get an error, please give the exact wording.

Also, do you have a login to the McAfee site? Because if you do, we can use that to get in. if you go to that same page and try login, if you have an account there, you should be able to log into the site.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
still locked it is a htc one a9 and i went to all the sites he sent me to and did what it said but no luck help

My question was whether you have a login to the MacAfee site.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
they said i did not have a account with them
it was on my phone when i purchased the phone
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

OK... the link I gave you - if you go to that, all you need is your mobile number. From that you can get your PIN.

http://bitli.es/DMWYCq

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i payed to get my phone fixPayment $38.00 USD
Payment sent to***@******.***Invoice ID: 33499365
ed and now you want more money i payed $38.00 WITH NO RESULTS

I am trying really hard to help you.

Can you please tell me if you went to the link that I gave you and typed in your phone number?

There is 100% money back guarantee on JustAnswer. So please don't worry about that. Let's concentrate on your question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i went there but no luck

Please tell me what happened. Did you type your number in?

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert