Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Since years I work with Eudora 7.0.1.0. On January 1st I got

Customer Question

Since years I work with Eudora 7.0.1.0. On January 1st I got the text 'zeit überschritten' (time over) and the eudora-icon disappeared definitely. How can I recover the hundreds of mails, mailboxes, addresses etc?
The addresses were ***@******.*** and ***@******.***
Thank for your support.
Juerg Steiger
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems with the data loss. As it stands, please do not do anything else on the computer, as that may cause issues with recovering the data.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason