Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

I am running windows 7 (64) on my lap top. The trouble

I am running windows 7 (64) on my lap top. The trouble shooters no longer work. Please advise?
Rob

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Rob,

What exactly is happening on your computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry for the delay. Emergency came up
Rob
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am already a subscriber, is the $39 fee extra?

Yes, the remote assistance request is an additional charge but it might not be necessary.

What exactly is going on with your computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
for some reason whenever I try to use a troubleshooter it doesn't work. And I don't know why.
Bob
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am actually thinking of setting the computer back to factory condition and start all over

Bob,

A factory restore will fix the issue as well so if you would like to start over fresh then the restore will fix any software related issue such as the troubleshooter not working.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I guess I should wait. Thanks for your patience
Rob

You're welcome.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.