Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm having problem's with my drives. disk 0 has 101 MB

Customer Question

hello I'm having problem's with my drives. disk 0 has 101 MB allocated for ur windows on separate chip. i erased that for windows 7 for school. vgd. when i was finished i put win 10 in on c: drive 498.10 gb and there is 450 mb on same drive. that i can not turn off. i click it it says (help) no other oppions will work. i need 2 turn off so i can put win.xp on this comp
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: asus republic of games
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: lol no n thnx
Category: Software
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
stop error: 0x0000007b 0X78D2524 and 0XC0000034
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need turn off the 450mb so I can put windows on this laptop. no options available to me. volume is empty. layout is simple. type is basic. file system is blank I cant change n is healthy partition.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
rest is shut off but c:drive
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 7 months ago.

I'm not clear on what your symptom is. Does the system boot? Is there a hard disk failure? Do you get this diagnostic once or sporadically? Is it a showstopper or just an annoyance?

Awaiting your reply . . .

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it will not boot because of the 450mb section. i get a stop run error. and i can not shut that section off or disconnect disk in any way. laptop not tower or i would take part out.i get 0X0000007b an other 2 errors. need bare minimum of 1.5Gb of space for installation. because i cant turn this allocated space off. i cant boot from disk and i cam not turn off disk 0 450 mb. space. i have no options left to me. there for no boot. were am i going wrong.