Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Don't understand how I can viedo chat .. its not letting me.

Customer Question
don't understand how...
don't understand how I can viedo chat .. its not letting me
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: asus
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2017
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is an independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Are you trying to video chat on skype on your computer?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message.

Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist