Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

TRIED TO START iNPIXIO pHOTOcLIP pRO 6 - REQUIRED s/n pUT IT

Customer Question

tRIED TO START iNPIXIO pHOTOcLIP pRO 6 - REQUIRED s/n pUT IT IN & PROGRAM RESPONSE - "tHE mAIN wINDOW'S hANDLE IS mandatory ??
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Windows 7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, but I did change my email address
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck