Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I sure hope so I love your site but lately I can't sign in.

Customer Question

I sure hope so I love your site but lately I can't sign in. I had a professional computer guy and he said all my browser will not let me in
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have an hp desk top compouter and I use aol never have a problem until 2 days ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not That I can remember I am not good on computers so there is no telling what I could have done
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: He is gone now
Category: Software
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Are you having trouble opening AOL web site also are you getting any error message,if so let me know?

On which web browser did you try to open AOL web site is it edge, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just got off the phone with a professional computer expert. He worked for 2 hours and told me that all my browsers will not allow me to enter your web site. He told me that there was a problem on your end....Windows 10 I believe... Normally I use aol to get on site. Is this the information that you need
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for the details.

When you say your web site which web site is that please let me know the web site address.

This is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
before I spend more money can you fix it? It worked fine 2 days ago, so I don't see this as a major problem
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

First let me know the web site address you cannot open and what the message you are getting when you try to access it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
pof.com is the site I am having problems with. All other sites work fine
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It says wrong address
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Please give me moment to check it.

Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

The site you are trying to check is plenty of fish which is a dating site am i correct?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
that is correct John
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Maybe they think I owe them money,,,, But I thought It is and automatic deduction on my card
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
but I am pretty sure I am currant
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Sorry to say pof site is down.Its not an issue on your side it their issue.

You can check its status by going to any of these site and enter www.pof.com to check its status

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Or

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com

Or

http://www.doj.me/

Please go on and check it.

I will wait here.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok be right baCK
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Sure.

I will be here.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I lost ON THE COMPUTER. IT STILL SAYS ZSITE CAT BE XFOUND
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

No the site is down for everyone.If the web browser is showing it can be fixed its a default message to check your browser side for any issue but in this case the problem is on their side.

Did you check the web links i gave to check the pof status?

Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Hello Again.

www.pof.com site is up and running now.Could you please check it and let me know whether you can access it or not?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.