Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Windows 10 on my laptop and although Citrix opens, I

Customer Question

I have Windows 10 on my laptop and although Citrix opens, I can sign in with my password ***** get to the arrow to click on to open everything, that is the part when it cannot open. It will start and then stop. The IT dept at work says that they cannot troubleshoot individual laptops so they don't help us at all.
Category: Software
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok tell me what to do.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry no. I paid the $36 because everyone deserves to get paid for what they do. But, now we are getting into $70. I am a social worker and don't have that kind of money.

I totally understand, but am not allowed to discuss payment details with you unfortunately. But I understand where you are coming from. Because the problem sounds like a rather complex one and will most likely take a longer time to analyze and fix it, I hope you also understand that I cannot do it without a paid remote-assistance. If you wish, I will opt out of your question so that other experts can help you instead for the already paid fee instead. Please just let me know what you´d like and thank you very much,

Lorenz