flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

Can I add signature using office accounting 2009 check

Customer Question

can I add signature using office accounting 2009 check writing software?
Category: Software
Expert:  Bob James replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.
Please give me just a bit to look over the question and do some initial research.
Thanks,
Bob

After my 2nd response, an automatic "Premium Service" offer will be made. Please feel free to disregard it, we can revisit that type of service later if necessary.

Unfortunately I cannot find any information about MS Office Accounting 2009, except that it is a discontinued application. I do apologize that I am unable to help, so I will opt-out of this conversation. This will open the inquiry up for other JustAnswer.com professionals to respond if they are able.

Thanks,

Bob

Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 7 months ago.

Suggestion: anything in particular wrong with the abject horror of having physically to sign a check?

Also, if the bank would accept signatures that were automatically attached via software (the clearinghouse machinery, much of it vended by a small firm [whose name you WOULDN'T recognize, and they wish to keep it that way] for which I consulted back in the late '80s, recognizes differences in inks), then they would accept a SIGNATURE STAMP.

Some online vendors will manufacture a SIGNATURE STAMP for you. With that, you can "sign" 100+ checks per minute.

ON TOP OF WHICH, the MS accounting software won't allow you to attach a signature unless you scan it in as an independent image file which must be laboriously imported (a la Insert->Picture), and then you would have untold problems with positioning the signature precisely. Clearinghouse software also looks askance at checks where the signatures have been positioned "wherever."

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Have to write about 500 checks mo. and I don't see a sig line on the check template, so guess have to order the checks with sig imprint.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 7 months ago.

there are other check writing packages that allow you to put in a signature fairly easily

http://www.toptenreviews.com/business/software/best-check-writing-software/versacheck-gold-review/