Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Bought office 365. had problem downloading on 10/16. my

Customer Question

bought office 365. had problem downloading on 10/16. my computer hacked. I call Microsoft & talked to Anthony who tookover to resolve my problem. this as about 2 weeks ago. unfortunately his download didn't work because my computer was not working. I have a reference # for anthony at Microsoft. the # is(###) ###-#### I took computer to office depot and had it fixed. now your tech person is telling me I have to have my email address. I have given him my email address & he says it id not correct. how do I get in touch with Microsoft to get the password ***** my account? is it account.live.com?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: notebook 2000. what is an operating system?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: office depot just installed mcafee livedsafe virus
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what to ask. I am trying to find out what my email address is so tech can help me. he says it is not***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Question.. When you bought office 365.. Is there any other email you may have possibly used at the time?

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Hello again.

Did you still need help with this issue? If so, please respond so we can get started.

Otherwise, if you want to cancel this support ticket, please respond and let us know so that we know to close this ticket out. Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.