Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I purchased Creative Cloud Photography plan (one year) On

Customer Question
Nov 13/16 order #ADD003659770. I...
I purchased Creative Cloud Photography plan (one year) On Nov 13/16 order #ADD003659770. I could download the software - I have PC Lenovo note book. Please explain
JA: Just to clarify, what is your notebook's exact make and model?
Customer: it's Lenovo Think Pad
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, I always do
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I accessed the screen with 3 steps instructions how to download I could click on any of these. Did I mis a step?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
11/14/2016
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Did you receive an email with installation instructions containing a link to download the product?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I did not

Thank you. So, is your browser not responding when you click on the download link?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, thank you fo remote assistance. I need to know how to cancel my order #ADD003659770

I'm willing to waive the remote assistance fee in order to help you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need to cancel my order #ADD002659770

If that's your Adobe order number you'll need to contact Adobe.

To receive a refund from JustAnswer.com please contact Customer Service

at 1.***-***-****

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist