Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm just trying to play the games that came with the

Customer Question

I'm just trying to play the games that came with the computer, the solitaire games...but every time I select a game it goes to what should be a commercial. These ran between each game I played before, but were 15 seconds long and then the game would load. Now it looks like the ad is about to start but doesn't. Eventually it goes back to the selection screen again. About one in 20 times a game will actually load.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: my computer is a gateway, have no idea of the model, and I upgraded to windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't guess. I'm really not a computer person. I have the computer so my daughter can do homework and I play the solitaire games and try to keep up with news. We don't use it for much else so it kind of sucks to not have the one thing I want to work on it
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

When did the problem start?

Would you like me to re-install the games for you remotely?