Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

I am running adobe premiere pro cc and would like to know

Customer Question

I am running adobe premiere pro cc and would like to know how to send a project to encore.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: PC
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I assume that automatic updates have been installed by Microsoft.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.
  • In Premiere Pro, select a sequence.

• (Optional) Add Encore chapter markers, if desired.

• (Optional) If you are producing a sequence for standard-definition output that includes high-definition clips, select Maximum Render Quality before using Dynamic Link to send the sequence to Encore for DVD authoring. This does not apply to HD sequences that use Dynamic Link for Blu-Ray Disc authoring.

• Choose File > Adobe Dynamic Link > Send To Encore.

• On the Basic tab in the New Project dialog box, type a name for the disc into the Name field.

• (Optional) Click Browse and browse to a location for the Encore project, to change it from the default location.

• In the Project Settings pane, select the name of the authoring mode desired.

The sets of options available in the Settings area and on the Advanced tab depend on whether Blu-ray or DVD is the authoring mode.

Note:

The authoring mode can be changed at any time in Encore, in the Project Settings dialog box.

• (Optional) Click Advanced, and select the desired transcoding settings.

• Click OK.

The Encore Project panel contains the dynamically linked Premiere Pro project and sequence.

• Finish authoring and exporting in Encore.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi JoshYour answer is not correct because Adobe premiere pro cc does not include encoreI have now been in touch with Adobe direct and l am in the process of downloading Adobe premiere pro CS6I do not require any further assistance from you but thank you anywayI paid a deposit of five dollars and do not expect to be charged any additional amountKind regardsAndrew
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Okay, thank you for your update.

Please do not use the rating system to rate our session (the star system) since the issue has been resolved on your own.