Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Need help to copy and paste within a pdf document, mac,

Customer Question
need help to copy and...
need help to copy and paste within a pdf document
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: mac
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: there are no updates
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can you get on my computer to assist?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
11/8/2016
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

do you want to edit the pdf content?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you call me please

yes i can call but its an add on service and i have sent you the offer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have the free trial
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not interested in buying anything and less I know how to use the product
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please call me so that I can understand how to cut and paste on a PDF
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you not help me and less I purchase something

phone call is an additional service system will not allow me to call till its accepted i hope you understand. You are on a live chat let me know how you want to copy paste information from the pdf file. Pdf files are read only till you have the pdf editor to copy and paste.

simple copy paste is allowed if the file is not locked.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist