Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

On lap top and desk top my adobe cc gives message files

Customer Question

on lap top and desk top my adobe cc gives message files faied to sync .
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: el capitan on both lap and desk top all recently updated and working well.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i dopm't recall i install all upfdates as they come thru.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have one thru adobe help and gthey told me tghey can't helpme
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: all seems to be workimg well incluf=ding photoshho and bridge 2017. I am only concerned about the adobe error message
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

It looks like the Adobe CoreSync preference files have become corrupted, so syncing is not working any more. To solve the problem, you can delete the corrupted files and re-start Adobe CC. The new Adobe CoreSync preference files will be created and syncing should work as before.

Here is what to do:

1. Completely exit all Adobe CC programs

2. Go to this location:

[Macintosh HD]/Users/[your Mac username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSyncSync

3. Find and delete (move to Trash) any file that has *.db extension or a variation such as *.db-wal

4. Empty the Trash. In case you are unable to delete those files or empty the Trash, restart your computer and try again

5. After you have deleted those files, start Adobe CC and check the results

In case you experience the same problem on your other computer, repeat the same instructions.

Let me know if it solved the problem.

Regards,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i never intended to sync to the cloud . All my info is backed up off site and i only use cc for photoshop, bridge, and light room.
Just restarting seems to have solved the problem. The warning is gone and i show nothing in the sync folder. Thank you, ***** ***** doesn't seem that i need to do anything more. If a problem persists, i'll get back to you.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Sure, no problem.

Regards,