Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Im having trouble using ms access

Customer Question
im having trouble using ms access
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am creating a inventory tracking and purchasing DB in MS Access with a template there. i cant seem to import excel pricing files from vendors into the product lists. i dont want to type them ALL in. ive tried several things and nothing works
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/7/2016
Software technician: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

do you have a specific question?

what is the nature of your problem with access

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how do i import the excel file i sent over in the Products Table in the access data base?
because i have tried 3 ways to Sunday and i cant get it to work

it may be a matter of having the number of fields and type of fields in excel and access match. Then use the import wizard.

You requested remote support do you still want that?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i tried doing all that you said and the import wizard, no good. I made a new additional table in Access and used the query wizard to try and append the table, no good. im not paying $200 bucks. did you get the files i sent over?

no i didn't get the file, and afraid I cannot help you remotely if you cannot accept the offer.

I will open your question to others. Perhaps they will be willing to help you for next to nothing

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Next to nothing? I didnt set the prices tool bag
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you upload the files please, you can use http://ge.tt

Provide me the download links and I can check the files for you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i figured it out 3 days ago.

ok, if you need anything else, please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Software Specialist