Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS, VB.net, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C
68869132

In Keynote 6 I used to be able to hold down the option key

Customer Question

In Keynote 6 I used to be able to hold down the option key and click on multiple texts — i.e.
1. This is a test of the material. 2. I want to show you how I might use this feature. 3. I can no longer select just 1, 2, and 3. I have to do each one individually if I want to superscript the individual numbers.
Is there a way in Keynote 7 to select several texts that aren't contiguous and format all of them in just one step — rather than having to do them all independently?
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Group or ungroup objects

• Group objects: Shift-click to select multiple objects, then Control-click one of the objects and choose Group from the shortcut menu.

• Ungroup objects: Control-click the group and choose Ungroup from the shortcut menu.

Please let me know if you need anything else! :P