Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I need to find my serial number for Adobe photoshop Cs6,

Customer Question
I need to find my...
I need to find my serial number for Adobe photoshop Cs6
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: IMac Retina
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I am having a problem since I downloaded MacosSierra sending my photo to my printer. Apple suggests that I need to upgrade Photoshop Cs6 I need to find the serial number
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Apple tried to solve the problem from their perspective
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
11/4/2016
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please go to the Adobe accounts page and sign in with your Adobe ID and password. Choose Plans & Products > View all > Products > View your products.

If you lost your serial number, or your product is not listed in your account, Contact adobe customer support.

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist