Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

My computer is ok, so I may have the wrong link; this link

Customer Question
My computer is ok...
My computer is ok, so I may have the wrong link; this link was to chat with a live agent. I wish to discontinue my land line at 2260 Gunsmith Sq., Reston, VA 20191 since I have moved and the couple living there now don't need a land line since they have cell phones. They have lived there a few months and I am just getting around to discontinuing the line. Who should I contact about this (since it's not a computer question)?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It has ASUS on the front and it runs Windows 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This isn't a computer issue: I want to discontinue my land line phone:(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/2/2016
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

What provider are you with?

Software technician: Engineer John C., Engineer replied 1 year ago

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

I see this is a question from November, I am answering in case you still need help. In order to help you better, I need to know the name of the land line provider (AT&T, Verizon, etc?). But in general you need to call their customer service phone number and ask them to discontinue your land line.

If you give me the name of the provider I can tell you what's the phone number, or if this carrier allows you to send a request online to discontinue the line.

You can click Reply to let me know. Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====

Engineer John C., Engineer