Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

My shockwave continues to crash all the time especially when

Customer Question
I'm using my chrome browser...
My shockwave continues to crash all the time especially when I'm using my chrome browser. Can someone please help me get it working again?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
10/30/2016
Software technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

I think you are referring to Flash (Adobe), is that correct? Would you be interested in letting me solve this problem directly at your computer via a remote-connection?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Yes Adobe Flash. Is that included as an answer or is that extra?

The remote-assistance would be associated with extra-costs, since an expert will be fully dedicating her / his time to you until the problem is solved. Please let me know if you are interested in that. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

It actually is shockwave. When it crashes it says shockwave. I thought shockwave and flash may be the same but upon reading more, I guess they are different. Are you interested in answering me with a solution I can follow?

Thank you for letting me know, yes, it can indeed be Shockwave as well. Sure I will be trying this, but you then need to let me know the exact error details and send me some log-information from the event viewer. How experienced are you with these things? I offered the remote assistance to quickly solve your problem, so that you do not have to go through all of this on your own which might easily take some hours if we work via text only. Thank you very much.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Hi Lorenz. I reset my browser to it's default settings and it seems to be working better. I'm on the nfl.com fantasy football live scoreboard which uses shockwave software. There is a whole half season left so if it happens again, I will reply to you to solve. Thanks

Hi David,

thanks for reporting back, please let me know if the issue is resolved and if it happens again, be sure to let me know and I can take a closer look.

Have much fun watching meanwhile,

Lorenz

Hi David,

I hope you had a good day and am wondering if the problem came up again? If so, just request a remote-assistance and I will take a look and fix it up.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist