Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Unable to enter my password to my pc because my mouse driver

Customer Question

unable to enter my password ***** my pc because my mouse driver appears to have been changed during the download of
my registered driver update program. signon entry page appears but I cannot enter any characters of the password. so you can analyze why my registered take so long to download ad never are completed
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry to hear that your registered driver update program has such problems... or, creates them, perhaps.

I will need to ask for some more details of your case, before I can offer useful advice:

What Windows version is on your PC, please?

Is your PC, a laptop, or a desktop model?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

If you cannot log in to your computer, then I regret that Secure Remote Assistance is N/A... you need some control over your machine, to have Secure Remote service done on it.

I stand ready to assist you in the normal and usual fashion.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.