Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I cant get google acctsetup, dell, i dont know what updates

Customer Question
i cant get google acctsetup JA...
i cant get google acctsetup
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: dell
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i dont know what updates are
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
10/28/2016
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

Are you trying to set up your google account on your windows computer?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome?

Thank you

Note : - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

It seems like you had opened a new question to reply to me so please reply in the box below.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
dell windoes vista

OK

Are you trying to create a new gmail account ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
were on the wrong track im looking for the free setuo have a good day

I am confused do you mean you are looking for free tech support service ?

It seems like you do not want to continue with our tech support so i will request customer service to close this question.

Sincerely,

Software technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 1 year ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

You can create a new google account on this webpage

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en

if you have problems with that it would probably be that you are trying to use a name that was already taken, either by somebody else or by you in a failed attempt to create one.

Otherwise it should be pretty straight forward but if you want to spend a little bit more i can speak to you over the phone and make sure it gets set up correctly.

flopcat98
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant