Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Please look at www.Lendspark.com. I have created another

Customer Question

Hey Jason,
Please look at www.Lendspark.com. I have created another "hero" shot that's more personal than the stockphoto of the young gal there. With YouTube's tutorial help, I"ve managed to figure out how to put the new slider in but I don't know how to have the headline and apply now button pop up. Can you step me through that? The template is Avada. Do you need to get into the site?
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

HI Suzanne. It does';t look as though Jason is available. Would you like for me to take a look and help you with this or would you prefer to wait for Jason?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
do you have time now?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

Hi there Suzanne, I do have time. I apologize for the delay in responding. I was a bit of internet trouble but it is all resolved now. I will be available until at least 2:30pm CST. Can you give me a little background on the site please? What platform did you use to create it? Is it a word press site?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello? Jason? GeekGal? I already paid and I need to get this done. Anyone else available?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
it's a wordpress site. The Template is Avada. I can do this screen sharing thing if you want.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The site is www.lendspark.com
Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

Suzanne, I am SO sorry. In addition my personal internet issues earlier today it seems that we may have a few site-wide issues today. Are you available now for screen sharing? I will keep this page open for a few minutes., If you're not available and I don't hear from within the next few minutes, I will opt out so the question is re-opened to ALL experts. You won't have to repeat anything. They will see our conversation and you will be notified when they begin working on it.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hey Geek Gal,
I found someone else to help. Sorry about your issues. I had crazy stuff going on today too. Nail in my daughter's car tire. I will need to get a refund. How do I do that? Thanks, Suzanne