Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I paid $19.99 via Pay Pal and now I need to know what to do

Customer Question

Hello I paid $19.99 via Pay Pal and now I need to know what to do next. I have printed an Invoice, if you want details of that.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: H.P. Z400......Windows 7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, I am trying to install the cleaner that I paid $19.99 for
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What do I do now. Its all a bit too much for me I think.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please explain the problem a bit more in detail.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I paid AVAST $19.99 via PayPal, to have my computer cleaned. Apparently it had a lot of stuff on it, that was slowing down my computer.
Since then I have been taken from place to place, and I don't know what is going on.
I think it would be better (for me) to have the whole thing cancelled
And the $19.99 put back on to my PayPal
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Are you going to answer me
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
How long do I have to wait to hear from you ?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Anyone there ?

I am sorry about Avast however Avast dont provide technical support at $19.99 you must have purchased there antivirus product.

You have posted your question with Justanswer.com service and we have a 100% customer satisfaction and service.

Let me know how may i help you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Of course, that is what I have been telling you.
I'll do it again.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I bought, for $19.99, a cleaning programme from Avast. I printed out their invoice, and now what do I do ?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Are part of Avast? If not, then how did I get on to you ?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Are you part of Avast ?

All you need to do in install the program from the disk or install it if its brought online.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It may be better if I contact PayPal and put in a dispute, because I am getting nowhere here.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No option for that. I will go to PayPal. Has this conversation cost me anything ?

Please do not panic, you have reached to an online technical support team www.justanswer.com you can check with google or BBB.

The product you have paid is from Avast and they dont provide any support.

Now you have to decide you need support to get the product installed and make it function then you can opt for our service.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I will just have PayPal cancel the whole thing. Of course I would like my money back, and am I paying for this conversation with yoy.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Are you talking to several people at once, because it is taking ages for you to get back to me.

I have no access to your billing details due to privacy policy, you can check with customer care for any billing question.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
This whole thing is making me sick. You are sup[posed to be helping me, but you are not.

I am ready to help you right from the beginning but you had some issue with payments in that case i was answering your payment issue.

You brought a product from Avast and they dont provide you support to install it.

You have posted your question with us justanswer.com presuming that i am Avast. I am still ready to help you fix the problem let me know what you want me to do.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Well, I thought earlier that I was talking with Avast. How can you help me install the cleaner programme that I bought ?

i can walk you through to install it and run the scan.

All you have to tell me, is the Avast in a disk or you purchased it online

I am sorry about the misunderstanding you had.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
online
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You being sorry, doesn't help me one little bit.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Some action needed here.

you dint answer my question.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
What was your question ?

if its purchased online then you have to open your email to check the download link and download it on your pc.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You couldn't care less, could you ?

I can remote connect and install it for you do you want a remote assistance in that case.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
NO THANK YOU. I can remote connect and install it for you do you want a remote assistance in that case.
Because of the LONG delay between our conversation, I assumed you had disconnected me, which is why I left, therefore I did not view your last comment. Why is there such a delay between questions and answers ?
I did not get 100% Satisfaction guaranteed, and for all this you expect me to pay you $55.00, PLEASE cancel via PayPal.
Rita R *********
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

I have no idea why its been delayed to pass on the message. This is a live chat and if you want i am online and ready to help. Let me know if you need any help.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Don't bother. I have learned my lesson about contacting pages of which I know nothing. You or your company have caused me so much stress, and I am sorry (for myself) that I ever bothered.
R R ***********