No, it should not. It looks like the profile is corrupted. Please try:
1. Go to Start->Control Panel > User Accounts... > User Accounts > Manage another account > Create a new account. Then enter a new account name, then select Administrator option, then Create Account, then set up password ***** you want for it.
2. In IE, press and release the key Alt on the computer's keyboard, then select option Import and export..., then option Export to a file, then Next. Then check all the 3 items there. Then Next. Then Next again, and save where you want. Then transfer those backup files to a USB drive.
3. Then restart the computer, and log in the new account. (It takes awhile for first time.)
4. Transfer those files to the new account.
5. Open IE in the new account, and keep default options.
6. In IE, press and release the key Alt on the computer's keyboard, then select option Import and export..., then option Import from a file, then Next. Then check all the 3 items. Then Next. And browse / select your backup files, and Next, continue.
7. Then log in websites in IE in the new account and save usernames / passwords and check.
Please let me know. Thank you,