Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I downloaded the Norton applications and upon re-opening

Customer Question
Chrome the Norton page appeared....
I downloaded the Norton applications and upon re-opening Chrome
the Norton page appeared. I want to return to my opening Chrome
Browser page.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
10/18/2016
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Are you seeing this Norton as search or as a toolbar in Google chrome also are you trying to make Google as the start-up/home page?

Sincerely,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Google start-up home page

OK i will guide you step by step to do that.

Is Google Chrome open now?

OK click on the 3 dots in the top right of the chrome and that will open different options from that click on settings.

See if you can open settings page and let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did that while I was waiting for your answer..went into history and deleted all
references to the Norton installation and went into the Google information
and reset Google as the prime opener and browser. Everything now ok...thank
you.

You are welcome.Good you can change the homepage/start-up page and all in that settings page.

Is there anything else you like to know ?

John, Software Support Specialist