Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I bought PSE 15 (DVD)and loaded it on my computer. It seemed

Customer Question

I bought PSE 15 (DVD)and loaded it on my computer. It seemed to load ok. But when I opened the Organizer I could not get the File Edit Find View Help functions to drop down. The cursor would show the white square around each of them but when I clicked on them nothing would drop down. Also when the Organizer opens up it defaults to Folders instead of Albums.
I went to the Adobe site and downloaded PSE 15. Same thing.
I have installed PSE 12, 13 and 14 without any problems at all using the same computer.
Any thoughts?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jack, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Also, do you still have older versions of PSE installed right now besides the PSE 15?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am using Windows 7 and also have PSE14 installed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Have you tried to remove PSE 14 then remove PSE 15, then reinstall PSE 15 only?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your request for Secure Remote Assistance. I tried to accept it but there was an error from your end.

I will try accepting your request again in a little while to see if the error is gone,

If I cannot see your request again, I will send you the same offer where you can accept it from your end and see if the error is gone.

Thank you,

Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

I just sent you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it to start a remote session.