Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have a MacBookPro. I just upgrade to Sierra. it seems to

Customer Question
have affect Photoshop CS4 Extend...
I have a MacBookPro. I just upgrade to Sierra. it seems to have affect Photoshop CS4 Extend 11.0.2
The Epson r2880 printer does not function properly. When making adjustment in Photoshop page set, some hold others when I go the the final print page, crash Photoshop.
How do I correct this?
Robert Blackman
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
10/14/2016
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Often times, after an Operating System upgrade, you may need to uninstall software if it is acting up and reinstall it. In this case, you will need to uninstall PhotoShop and simply reinstall it. That will resolve all of your problems.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Computer Technician