Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I tried to download adobe, but an order for additional

Customer Question
products at the cost of...
I tried to download adobe, but an order for additional products at the cost of $29.99 per month was pictured. I DO NOT want this. I just want the regular Adobe Flash. I cannot understand why I am having so much trouble.
Please help. ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
10/9/2016
Software technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 1 year ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello Lucy,

Thank you for using this paid technical support service. You don't have to subscribe monthly, but this service is not free. There is a price for me to help you or to remotely connect and fix problems for you, such as Adobe flash. Would you still like to proceed?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want the charges reversed for the $29.99 per month for the other services.

Please visit here for refund. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Thank You.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist