Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have just had to re-install all my software as my computer

Customer Question
Hi I have just had to...
Hi
I have just had to re-install all my software as my computer crashed. I need to download Kaspersky Pure but when I look for it on the Net I get all these links and none take me to where I need to go
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2016
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

You can download it from my link below

https://usa.kaspersky.com/store/install-kaspersky-pure-3

And install it direct form there

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please

Richard, Software Specialist