Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have an Adobe Sign account. I am trying to archive a

Customer Question

I have an Adobe Sign account. I am trying to archive a document that I have created on my PC to pull up later on my iPad while with a customer and allow them to sign in person. I am successfully archiving with my PC and can clearly find the document when logged in on the Adobe Sign App on my iPad but when I select the document to sign it, the Sign icon in the top right corner is not active. What's going on?
Category: Software
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please see the attached document and try to follow the steps, It has few alternative as well. You can try them and see if it is working for you. If it is not let me know at which setp it is failing.