Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Whenever I sign in it says I have a blocked plug in. What is

Customer Question

Whenever I sign in it says I have a blocked plug in. What is this and how can I fix it? I have been trying for over an hour and I can't get on Pogo. It says I'm am Adobe member but I cannot figure out how to get on Pogo. I have been out of town and was able to get on with no trouble before this.
Category: Software
Expert:  Thomas Ruiz replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this issue today. Have you recently updated your adobe flash?

If not, as a first step I would suggest updating your adobe flash player as the games on Pogo I believe typically run using flash player.

Was this issue resolved for you? or do you still require assistance?