Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I had my computer cleaned by your company through Staples

Customer Question

I had my computer cleaned by your company through Staples and now I can't get my accounts open. I keep getting a message when I try to open them saying that the user name is ***** ***** is wrong, and password ***** ***** I nolonger get the line that has my favorites on it, etc. Please help straighten this out.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Yes, I called the credit union and it blocks me there also, besides my email account,etc.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I haven't installed anything, it just came back from Staples and Norton was installed, and now nothing works.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just to get me back to having my stuff put back into use, and having my tool bar back, now all I have is the Norton tool bar, and that doesn't work for me.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

OKay, so This is NOT Staples....this is JustAnswer.com

Staples and JustAnswer.com are NOT affiliated whatsoever.

So, if you are trying to get a refund on service, or get FREE service from us here at JustAnswer.com, because you had gotten inferioir service from Staples, unfortunately that will not be possible.

.

However, I am sorry to here about yoru experience with Staples, and now your missing data.

I am not 100% sure if the data can be recovered, unless I do an investigation and diagnosis.

But, we would have to have a REMOTE SESSION so i can peek under the hood of yoru computer (so to speak).

If you would like to continue, please let me know.