Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Software Development Engineer
Experience:  Software Development Engineer
94796889

How do I add totals from sheets 1, 2, & 3 of the same

Customer Question

how do I add totals from sheets 1, 2, & 3 of the same spreadsheet
Category: Software
Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

I'm guessing you are using Excel - is that correct? If not, which program are you using? Also, which version please. I'm asking so I can give you the directions specific to your version.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excel

Awesome, which version? 2003, 2007? etc - also I'm assuming you are using Windows version, right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 7

Here's the general example if that's enough: "=SUM(Sheet2!A1,Sheet3!B2:B6)" this would add the values in cell A1 of Sheet2 to the values in B3 through B6 of Sheet3.

here's a link to a more detailed explanation: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/add-cells-across-multiple-spreadsheets-44275.html

Sorry if I was unclear - I was asking which version of Excel - 2007, 2013, etc.

If this information is enough to help you, awesome! In that case, I'd greatly appreciate a positive rating. If not, keep replying here until you get your answer and I'll keep helping and you can rate me at that point. :)

Also, thanks for your quick responses :)

Two more options for you - If you want me to remote into your computer or call you to walk you through it, but there is an extra charge for that since it's considered a premium service. No extra charge is needed for us to keep working together here.

In case a video helps you better than that link or explanation I provided: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjmvpwPGzhQ

Hi Frank, I was just wondering if you need any more help with your question?

If not, I would really appreciate a positive rating.

If you still need help, please let me know how I can further assist.

Thanks!

Hi Frank.

If I solved your question, I would appreciate a positive rating - I'm only paid if I have gotten a positive rating on this question. If you don't feel I've provided value for that rating, please reply and I'll work to try to get your question answered. Thanks!