Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I HAVE YOUR FREE ADOBE D.C. PROGRAM AND WINDOWS JUST DID A

Customer Question

I HAVE YOUR FREE ADOBE D.C. PROGRAM AND WINDOWS JUST DID A MAJOR UPDATE YESTERDAY, SINCE THEN I CANNOT TYPE ON A FORM USING THE SIGN AND ADD, I JUST GET THE WINDOWS FLAG FLASHING CAN YOU HELP ME CORRECT THIS PROBLEM.
STAN
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Just to clarify are you trying to type in on a PDF form and submit it online because free version of Adobe reader DC wont allow you to create PDF files,it will only allow you to view PDF files?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins